Saturday, June 13, 2009

YES LAND!
dont worry i have the escape plans!
This is a HSV

this is were i spent all my time at the start of the trip. First i was to enjoy the view, then to lose my breakfast.
some pretty islands
the view was great... when i was awake
you cant see but there were little houses on the shore
this is were i spent alot of my trip.. asleep. i was using that brown camel back as my pillow the whole time haha







some one has done a very bad job of updating there blog!! that would be me, in my defense i have been out serving my country getting work done! ha, so if you got a problem with that call up uncle sam. moving on, well i had a fun little adventure getting home from okinawa. okinawa is a a inland off of japan that has alot of bigger US airbases. we went down there from some air training. this was my first deployment and it went pretty well. the first couple of weeks were a little rough but i got the hang of it. Now comes the matter of getting home. I get the oppertunity to ride on a HSV. a high speed vessel, basically a big fast ferry. all starts out well, as you can see from the pictures i got, i was enjoying me self, then we hit the open ocean and got super sea sick. i end up throwing up 5,6,7 times, luckly the Doc (aka Navy corpmen) had sea sickness pills. i took one of those and was out for the rest of the trip. i woke up for the last hour of the trip, so i snaped some "arrival" picutres. hahaha so enjoy the start and end of my very very sucky trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment