Saturday, May 2, 2009

PICTURES!















































































Good new! I figured out a way to get some pictures up here. but since i haven't been off base yet... all the pictures are of the base are close area. I got some pictures of the base, the view of the base from my room, random stuff i.e. cars and my issued combat gear, and some shots of my roommates when they weren't expecting a picture. Hope you enjoy! one other good note, i am officially a Lance Corporal now, (LCPL)!! I was promoted by my Warrant officer and Master Sgt. That was really cool. I have a cool bunch of guys that I'm working with. Their helping me learn the ropes and not make to much of a fool of my self. Also on the 6th of May I will be "deploying" to Okinawa, Kadena Air Force Base. There I will get to do live air to air and air to ground missile shoots. Should be very exciting and cool stuff. My first week of work is about to begin tomorrow, i will be out launching jets and loading up chaff, flare and maybe some Aim-9's sweeettt. more to come soon!
P.S. i included the big picture of carmens head just for her!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picture Keaton!!! We are saving all of our pocket change and petty cash to come visit you the first chance we get. Also, we had stir fry the other night in honor of you (ohng chi wong chong). Your blog is looking good bro. P.S. Seth wants his soccer jersey. Love you!
    Moroni 8:3

    ReplyDelete